Thursday, February 07, 2013

{{Summer 2013}}

So ready. SO SO SO SO SO ready.
{via}

I'm super freaking excited for this summer!  It is seriously going to be great. It's my first summer as a real teenager with a life. A life of staying up late with friends. A teen who actually does things instead of staying at home. [unless much needed.]

A teen who's going to fun places.

Such as...

California!

I haven't been to Cali since I was about 7 or 8.  And it's my favorite state. Except, I've only been to 4 states, so, uh, yeah.

But anyways, I'm going with my friend, Katelyn. Well, I'm meeting her there after her family reunion. It'll be the third time I've ever been on a plane. And the first time I've ever been on one alone.  I'm sort of freaked out.

And then....

EFY!

Katelyn's family will be driving Katelyn and I up to Utah for EFY [Especially For Youth]. It's a program within our church where youth ages 14 and up go to BYU for 5 days and stay in the dorms and it's pretty grr from what I hear! I'm super psyched because Katelyn and I are roommates and my friends, Kallee, Rebekah, and Stephanie are going too. So excited!

Anywho, I just really can't wait for summer, I have a whole freaking summer board on Pinterest. So, here is a montage of pictures from it so you can become as anxious as I am. Even if you live in Arizona, like me, and it's 1107135604357 degrees out.


Beach trips with friends...<3



take me

//Sarah

7 comments:

  1. im so excited for summer and EFY im probably going to go on a plane with Kallee and Rebekah with just the three of us that is scary but at least they are with me :) so when are you going to california with kaitlyn? for how long? how are you getting to california

    <3 steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm going to Cali right before EFY. Just for a day or two. I'm flying there.

      //Sarah

      Delete
    2. Stephanie: I don't think we are flying because my parents are staying up there!
      Loves,
      Kallee

      Delete
  2. I went on a plane to Washington by myself and it is not as scary as you think! It is going to be soooo worth it! I love California soooooo much. My beach crave is ridiculous. Have so much fun! EFY will be great!
    Loves,
    Kallee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Thanks! I'm super excited. It will be totes grr at EFY!

      //Sarah

      Delete
  3. kallee: what do you mean your parents are staying there? is rebekah going with you( traveling)?

    <3 steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We might drive to Utah! And I flew to Boston by myself, it was fun! I Iove airplanes!
      Rebekah

      Delete