Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday the 10th of March

Funny. I haven't seen the lady with the big [bear] dog since my last post and the second I opened this one up I saw it again. Weirdddd.

I'm soooooo happy I don't have to go to school tomorrow. Spring break is the happiest thing that has ever happened to me!

I took the first nap I've taken in a LONG while today. I hear that's what Sundays are for when you're tired. I agree.

My Sunday School teacher challenged our class to watch a short movie called, "How Rare a Possession." So, I watched it with my mom today after church and it's great. Y'all should watch it.

Last night I watched Pearl Harbor. I sobbed and sobbed and sobbed. And sobbed. It was an amazing movie though.  And the two main characters were pretty attractive.

I found out that one of my relatives was actually on the USS Arizona when it was bombed. He survived. "That's crazy" is all I could think.

And I've gone at another rambling post. That makes it sound like I have no emotion because of my lack of exclamation. [!] !!

4 comments:

  1. Haha, so attractive boys? Sighn me up for one of them
    J.k.
    Wow! That's incredible who is it? Uncle? Great grandpa? Cousin? Etc.

    Sassystephbyu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure my mom told me it was my great grandpa! It's so crazy.

      //Sarah

      Delete
  2. I'll definitely look up that movie sometime this week since I'm on spring break. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's so good! Its SUPER long though, but it's totally worth the watch. :D And be prepared with some tissues. You are in danger of crying when you watch it! Haha!

      //Sarah

      Delete