Thursday, September 12, 2013

High School Dayz

{classic first day picture...}
So basically, I started high school a bit over a month ago... which still blows my mind!

I've wanted to be in high school for as long as I can remember. It just seemed so fun, and you always hear that it makes up "the best years of your life."

Pretty much, the day before school started so many emotions were running through my head. "Oh my gosh! High school... tomorrow!" "I'M SO OLD" "Ahhhhh school, how about no" "No way! I'm so excited!" I didn't really make sense to anyone around me.

Then I was supposed to be getting ready for bed, but I sat on my bed and listened to Fifteen by Taylor Swift. Holy emotions. 

This song has been one of my favorites since I had heard that album. Because, I had always wanted to be in high school, and so listening to that song and dreaming of high school when I was about 9, and then listening to it the night before my first day of freshman year... I cried. Not because I was sad, just because everything I had dreamed of as a kid... was happening, and that's crazy because it felt like it would never happen, but it did.

 
But anywho, the first day came and it was super scary and crazy because you don't get your schedule until the first day... and this school is HUGE. So you go early and find your classes, but it's the scariest thing until you find some friends. Then you're feeling good. 

And the first week was good.

But the weekends have been great.

{making cookies for some boys.... i swear we were trying to do cookie signs with our hands, not hearts.... hahaha}

{sara's birthday tea party!}
{one direciton movie!! -i'd suggest you see it.}

{ice skating - seriously one of the most fun things i've done yet!}

{first home football game!!}

Overall, it's been amazing so far. And I can't wait to find out what adventures await me the rest of this year!!

OH. And let's not forget THIS happened. 





So essentially, Kenny Holland {a super attractive singer from a city near mine} sent me and my friends a virtual kiss and then replied to my tweets and told me he loved me. I'm not joking... I shed tears. You could say we're best friends. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment