Monday, December 31, 2018

2018

2018,
You genuinely felt like three years.

There was the winter (Year One).
I was generally happy.
I had a lot of goals.
It was real cold in Idaho, but I loved the people there.
I didn't fully appreciate it all, though.


Then there was the summer (Year Two).
Depression hit.
Anxiety hit.
I felt like I had been misplaced from home, wherever that was.
It was real hot in Arizona, and I missed my friends.
I didn't fully realize what I had, though.


Then there was fall (Year Three).
I was back in Idaho.
My anxiety didn't really go away.
I was experiencing a real fall, and the weather was beautiful.
I was back and forth from Idaho and Arizona (for school and holidays).
I still don't know what I want, though.

2018, you've been an interesting one.

You were the year of comfort, of waiting for tomorrow, or the right moment. You were the year of many unfinished goals.

2019's gonna be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment