Sunday, March 31, 2019

March, pt. ii

See ya, March.

I've been SO stressed. Like, wow, March, you really were a doozy.

But let's focus on the positive for a sec.

March, you were WARM. Thank you for that.

The warmth brought us friends. We broke our hermit habits (a little bit) and actually hung out with people for a change.

We even made some new friends.

You help me feel a little (lot of) love from the donations I received for Mexico.

I'm not reallyyyyyy ready for April, but I am ready to be twenty. I am ready for the semester to be over (if I can make it out clear...  aka passing my classes). I am ready for Georgia and Alabama. And I am ready for April to be over so I can go to MEXICO.

I guess I am ready for April, I'm just not ready for my life to keep moving. I need it to stop for a sec so I can catch up and then move on.

Well, March, see ya next year. I'll miss your perfect weather.




twinners.




first attempt at a roommate picture. someone's always missing.

more pizza.




fundraising pics.
ladies at the rs luncheon.




a shower for future mrs. cutchen.

another attempt at a roommate pic. someone's still missing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment