Saturday, May 26, 2012

the hair goal

so, this summer i have decided to try {notice the emphasis}to do a different hairstyle every day, as much as possible without heat {straightener, curling iron, etc...}.  the reasons as to why:

1. i am trying to grow out my hair {no heat}
2. i am not a big person for doing different hairstyles.  i have literally straightened my hair pretty much every day for the past year.  i want some variety.
&...
3. to learn super sassy cute hairstyles for 8th grade!

yeah, it's crazy, so tonight {or sometime soon} my mother is giving me a trim {to get rid of my horrible split ends!} and let the growing of hair begin!  

today i did a classic ponytail with a flower on the rubber band.  {sorry i don't have a pic for you guys!}

♥, sarah

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fancy! I didn't even do my hair today!!!:) haha.

    ReplyDelete