Wednesday, January 01, 2020

2020

Hey there, 2020.

A new decade. The 20s are back, and I hope they're roarin'.

That was cheesy, but it's true. I hope they're exciting and wonderful and filled with adventure and love and hopefully some money too...

2020.

"The year before I start the rest of my life" is how I've been phrasing it. Not to make 2020 seem any less important. It's going to be one of the most important years of my life.

I'm turning 21. I'm graduating from college.

This is the year.

Three more consecutive semesters and I'm out of there. Ready to start life in the "real world," as they say.

I don't know what you have in store for me, 2020, but I believe it's good.

2019 was amazing and wonderful and teaching and beautiful, and my simple hope for 2020 is that life continues to be that way.

In 2020 I want to continue to love myself, but most importantly I want my goals to be positive.

I simply want to take what I learned in 2019 and bring it with me into this new year, new decade.

2020, I've got a good feeling about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment