Monday, January 21, 2013

And So//Music Monday

So, I might have gotten the Justin Bieber Believe CD today.
And so I might be an up and coming Belieber.
And so I might be obsessed with this whole album.
And so I might think the Biebs is freaking sexy and such a lady's man.
And so I might have a million names for him.  The Biebster, The Biebs, J.Biebs, J. Beiber,...
And so I might think he needs to pull his pants 3 feet up every time I see him.
Just saying.

But yeah!  I got his new/came out in June 2012 album today at Target because I've heard pretty much every song on Pandora and have fallen in love with his voice.  I'm uber obsessed.

{view on Insta}
My love for the Biebster is a weird one. I went through this stage I like to call the "I hate anything famous cute boy" stage.  It came off and on until about May of last year. (When I fell for the 1D boys.)  Because in 5th grade I was super reluctant to say I thought he was the most adorable human being I've ever seen in my life and I convinced myself I hated him and his music.  Lies.  I remember hearing his songs all the time on Radio Disney and being like "Ew. His voice is so high. Gross." (I will admit, I thought he was a girl when I first heard him, I thought his name was Jessica Bieber.  Awkkk.) But then one day, his song turned on in the car and I just fell for it, I didn't care anymore.  I realized I was totally lying to myself and he truly was just a babe. Then, after a couple of months I got over it.  I didn't hate him, but I was not longer fangirl-crazy.  It started up again and died quickly again at one point, after watching his movie with some friends just to make fun of him. (We came out of the movie sort of in love.)  But now, he's older, he's a man, he's hott (double-t), and has a lower voice (although he can still hit those high notes like a boss.)

Anywho, today is Music Monday, so, here's my favorite song on the album.


It gets his lower(ish) voice and his boss-high voice.  Just saying.

♥, Sarah

PS// I'm itching to do a new blog makeover.  I know, I give myself one like every 3 months.  I get sick of my own designs fast.

2 comments:

  1. Loves! I totally remember you saying Jessica Bieber! Haha!
    Loves,
    Kallee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a babe! I totally thought it was Jessica, until I heard "One Less Lonely Girl," that was when I concluded, he's either very weird (gay) or a boy. I went with the ladder. Gosh, I could have just looked him up. Oh 5th grade me.

      ♥, Sarah

      Delete