Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Well This is Going to Be a Long Post.

Where did I leave off?  Christmas?  Woah.

So this is my catch up post.  Have fun reading this, you know, if you want.

So, Christmas was amazing!  As you know, I got the newest iPod Touch.  Which I was freaking ecstatic for!  I didn't think I was getting it, because I had to pay half!  I didn't have the money!  But my grandma decided to buy my American Girl doll, so, it all worked out!  We also got to Skype my bro, whose on a mission for my church in Italy!  So, that was grr. ("Grr is a new word for me, it means great.)

So, New Year's was great. It was the first time I got to hang out with some of my friends until midnight.  It was so awesome!  I had some friends come over to my house in the afternoon and we went to this local store called B&B farms.  So great.  It's mostly like a citrus store, but I pretty much only buy the candy.  We also took pictures there because it is THE BEST place for photo shoots.  Oh goodness.  So much fun.  You can see the pictures I took here.  Then afterward, we came back made some music videos with this great app called VideoStar, (Check it out).  We went to Sonic and watched My Girl and by the time it was midnight we were down to three people-Stephanie, Katelyn, and me. We did sparklers, blowers, and those little popper things.  It was way grr.



And then it was 2013, and life was about to get great.  I was determined to make my mess of a life into a great one.  (That was a bit exaggerative, but I really did/do need to organize my life.) So, far it's so good.  All the things on my list of organizing are getting checked off.  I'm loving life lately.

On January 4th, I went to Forest Lakes!  That's inbetween Payson and Heber if you didn't know.  Haha.  My aunt and uncle's cabin is there.  Man, I love that place.  It was so pretty and there was snow everywhere!  I took a million pictures  that you can see here

Insta Pics!




Yep, then just recently I had a photoshoot with my good friend, Hannah!  It was so fun.  i took like 80 pictures, and that's after deleting like 100... You can see those here, here, and here.

And those are basically the major things you have been missing out on in my life.  I think, if I think of something else, I will post.  I've just been a bit too obsessed with my iPod.  :)

//Sarah

New Signature? I think yes.





5 comments:

  1. Cute! You should have brought your guitar to play in the woods like a babe.. Oh memories.
    Loves,
    Kallee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. That would have been grr. Good times. Lol. I was weird. #istillam

      //Sarah

      Delete
  2. Haha! It'sa grr word. And life is grr. And you are grr. And totally rubbing off on me. #ohfriends

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet! new years was the best :) sounds like a grr life

    <3 steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It was the best. Life is totes grr.❤

      Delete