Sunday, January 06, 2013

Sarah Reed Photography

So, I love photography.  It's one of my favorite things to do in the spare time I have.  And now that I have the iPod Touch 5g, whose camera is better than the one I already owned, I'm starting to like photography even more!

Anywho, I've had this blog for a while, but I just barely kicked it off!  With the better camera, and learning different angles, and better lighting, I started using it and uploading to the blog more.  The blog is Sarah Reed Photography.  I just recently gave it a simple makeover, and made like 3 new posts.  I hope you look around it and enjoy!


And just so there is no confusion, I changed the blog address on it like 5 million times, but the one I'm keeping is: 

sarahreedphotos.blogspot.com

Alright? Good. 

Happy Sunday! 

♥, Sarah 

P.S. Please excuse the many posts I will be posting soon to catch up. Haha!

2 comments: