Friday, May 24, 2013

bittersweet happiness


Yesterday was the last day of school. I'm done with junior high, now I'm "fresh meat" {a freshman}, but I'm way excited! But the fact that I'm never going to Stapley again makes me kind of sad. I might have left, but I'll always be a Sabercat.

But anyways... so far my summer has been great! Our friends kicked it off last night with Venezia's pizza, playing at the park, watching Psych, and an epic dance party! It was super fun!

And then today I had some friends over to just chill, eat, and have popsicles. Alyssa performed a song on guitar and we had a little jam sesh together! Really, it's the day after school's out and it's already been so fun!


{back row: kallee, sara, katelyn, mckenna, me, jill, stephanie. front row: rebekah, alyssa.}
Also, this morning I had an apricot, ohhhhh how I love these delicious fruits!




No comments:

Post a Comment