Thursday, May 09, 2013

Let me just tell you.


I just want to travel the world, ok?

I want to go everywhere. See everything.

It's always been a goal somewhere in the back of my head to step foot in every continent, and maybe even every country. And now that I'm a little older, and realize how crazy that might be, I want to do it more, a whole lot more. It's close to all I think about.

It's just so wonderful everywhere!

Oh, and while I'm out and traveling, I'll be my photographer self and take pictures of the crazy places I'll see.

It's all just the strongest desire of mine, to travel.

Just look at these lovely places! Don't you want to be there?




[all via]

[via]

PS/ This is my 200th post!

4 comments:

  1. can we be like twins?! i want to be a professional photographer soo bad! i wish i was as good as you! haha. we should totes travel the world together and be photographers! haha. congrats for your 200th post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! I totally want to go see those places the mini castles on top of the rock looks so awesome & cool, I really want to travel to Paris because its so pretty & it's the city of love

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's seriously my dying wish to travel. And yes, Paris is soooo pretty!

      Delete