Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day.

America by Imagine Dragons on Grooveshark


One of my grandpa's served during WWII, he didn't die during the war, but later. I love this guy soooooo much, and I've never even met him. I literally just cannot wait to meet him someday, it's one of the things I'm looking forward to most after I die.
that's him^^

I've had an obsession with America and our military ever since learning about WWII in social studies this year.  I just love it so much.

Today, and everyday, I hope you all remember the men who died serving our wonderful country, because what they do is amazing. 



4 comments:

  1. awesome pictures! my great grandpa served in WW2 also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post! Your grandpa looks so happy in that photo, it's such a beautiful momento :)

    ReplyDelete