Monday, May 06, 2013

I'm done.



Hi. I'm done with school for now. Just done. I told myself I'm going to work hard for the rest of the week and then chillllll. Except, you know, finals are coming, I'm not that stressed for them. Except my Spanish one might be kind of scary, it determines if I get credit for the whole year... fun... But I'm loving Spanish, so I hope it's all good.

Anyway, 16 days until summer as of tomorrow! Soooooooooooo excited. I can't even. JUST STAHP. It's like a dream.There are SO many things I want to do. It's gonna be great.

Also, I'M OBSESSED WITH VINE. It's so cool! Everyone please, just make one. It's so awesome. Like, AWESOMEEEEEE. So, please enjoy some Vines of mine.




soyeahbye.

5 comments:

  1. Haha, sweet! Stahp? What? So 16 days... Is that counting weekends?

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "STAHP" is my way of saying "STOP" but in a funny way. 16 days with weekends, so fast huh?!!

      Delete