Sunday, July 01, 2012

girl's camp 2012

so.... on monday {tomorrow} i leave for girl's camp and i'm freaking stoked!!!!!!  it was so fun last year {my first year} and i can't wait to see what fun things we will be doing this time

yeah, but anywhoooo, i won't be here to post until thursday afternoon/night, so... i'll give you music monday now.

i haven't heard this song in forever until my friend, rebekah, put it in a video she made {with some others}

tonight, tonight by hot chelle rae

yup!  it's a great song!

oh!  and i won't be here for independence day either, so... happy fourth of july!!!!

♥, sarah reed!

2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh!! Girls Camp will be so much fun! Especially with all my girls! haha. Can't wait! :)

    Xoxo, Samantha

    samanthared.blogspot.com
    db-samantha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait! You have no idea!:) It finally hit me that tomorrow is girls camp!:)

    ReplyDelete