Tuesday, July 31, 2012

q and a with because i am blonde.

so today is the day we start our q and a's!  our first one is from kallee! {you know, that girl, whose blog i redid.}  she has been a dear friend of mine for a while.  so, i hope you enjoy her and her blog!!

--------------------------------------

Hello! I am Kallee over at Because I am Blonde! I am just another blogger! I love adventure and life! I am a little too obsessed with One Direction and Harry Potter, ok, no hope for a cure obsessed. My blog is just random moments of my everyday life! I like to say great. I guess you could say that blogging and everything attached is just, well you know, GREAT!  I would love if you checked out my blog!
Loves,
Kallee


who or what made you decide you wanted a blog?

I wanted one when I was little because I saw my mom's blog and thought it was the most magical thing in the world. I don't know what went on in my head as a child. But honestly, I became obsessed through your blog!

what inspired your blog name?

My hair. I was not tired one night so I planned it all out in my head! Because my hair is blonde, I guess the name was just natural.

what do usually blog about?

I usually blog about just anything random. I don't always have a lot of time so when something great comes up, I just post it! I am aiming towards the topic of my life, but we'll see how that works out!

what are your favorite blogs?

Living with Fletch: Nicole is my neighbor and I have known her for just forever! She is just great and kinda like the older sister I never had.

The Life of a Redhead(this amazing blog): I am not just saying this! I love Sarah! I have known her since first  grade, no joke! She is great and I am obsessed with saying her name! Sarah Reed. I swear it gets stuck in my head!

Happiness Is: I don't know her and I have never met her in my life! She is so cute though! You can just tell by the name though that it is going to be great! Her happy attitude is amazing!

--------------------------------------

don't you just love her?!  she's just, well, great!  {that's totally her word, trust me. :D }  haha.  well, some more q and a's comin' up!

♥, sarah





5 comments:

  1. Aw thanks!:)
    Loves,
    Kallee
    becausekalleeisblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was awesome! i love that. i would like to do one if it not too much to ask.
    thx so much,
    Hannah
    http://anotsocrazylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would love for you to do one! it would be great! i'll email you when i need one!

      ♥, sarah
      {author}

      Delete
  3. Awww thats soo cute!! :)
    You both have adorable blogs!

    hugs!
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sami g!
      Loves,
      Kallee
      becausekalleeisblonde.blogspot.com

      Delete