Thursday, July 12, 2012

blog makeover!

woohoo!  okay, so i've finally finished redoing my blog!  what do you think?  do you like it?  i'm so happy, because i've been wanting to do my blog in this new fashion of the blog world for a while!  and, to add to the happiness, i finally figured out how to make a button with a grab box.  turns out the tutorial that i've always needed was from wikihow.  huh.  

oh! and because i loved doing it so much, i've decided that if anyone wants a blog makeover they can have one, as long as you post about me giving you a makeover when i'm done! {tryin' to gain followers here... :D }  the makeover will include: a header, favicon, "header from blog body divider", about me, a button, and basic blog makeover-ness {coloring, background, text-adjusting...}.  welp, hope you like my "new" blog!

♥, sarah

4 comments:

  1. You are so cute! I love it! It looks GREAT. You're cute and talented and should be proud (:

    http://weandserendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why thank you! that makes me feel giddy to have such a compliment. ♥

      ♥, sarah
      {author}

      Delete
  2. Can't wait for my blog makeover!:) Amanda is so right! You should be proud!
    Loves,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!! i can't wait either!!

      ♥, sarah
      {author}

      Delete