Friday, April 05, 2013

Birthday!


Yesterday I turned 14!

I'm now in Mia Maids!
I'm old enough to legally work in my state. Cool.  Moneys!
I'm two years away from dating!
I can officially go to stake dances.  Holler!
I'm old enough to do Trek and EFY and stuff. Sweeeetttt.
I'm on a new page. Starting fresh!

I've been realizing who I am lately. And I've been realizing it's dumb not to show it!

I sing my heart out in the car, I redo Instagram posts until their perfect, I wear totally un-matching outfits because they're comfortable, and you know.

But anywho, my birthday present this year was half of my EFY payment, but I did get a few little presents. My favorite being this!


I literally jumped up and did a happy dance. I was so so so so happy! And then I did another one five minutes later. It's sooooo good! I love Imagine Dragons!!!!

Afterwards, a couple friends came over and we hung out! It was fun. We told stories and secrets and laughed a bunch. I'm seriously so grateful for my friends lately. It's crazy how much I love those babes!

Also, the night before my birthday the Mia Maids came and did this to my front yard!





I was so happy!!



All pictures of me taken by my sister, Chanel.

4 comments: