Sunday, April 07, 2013

LDS General Conference 2013

Pinned Image
[via]
It's Conference time again! I absolutely love conference, every time I watch it I get an overwhelming feeling knowing that SO many people are watching it. It's just great to think how many people do. The best quotes come out of it, too. [see above^] And my mom always makes a big breakfast that day, so that makes it pretty awesome as well!

General Conference is when members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints [LDS or Mormons] gather every 6 months to watch our church leaders give wonderful talks to everyone. It's truly amazing.

I would like to invite anyone out there to watch the LDS General Conference today. You can watch it today at 10am & 2pm mountain time on the BYU channel.

Questions about my church? Ask away.

No comments:

Post a Comment