Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Happiness


So, I've been in a super happy mood lately! Like, always. It's wonderful and amazing and lovely!

I'm so grateful for my friends, and my church, and for happy tears, and country music, and for sleep, and for America. Oh America, you amazing country I live in, you. I'm oh-so thankful for music, and Pinterest, and happy people, and photography, and for "Hello's!" And SO much more.

I've become more relaxed, a little less paranoid, more happy in me, and just everything.

I can't stress how much I love my friends. It's pretty ridiculous.We made a music video during our surprise party for Kallee, which was so fun. And it was so great to get pretty much everyone together again! Thanks for plannin' Jilly!


Holy high school, seriously, less than a quarter and I'm a junior high graduate! High school here I come! Woah, crazy!

Also, my brother gets home from his mission really soon!!!! Like less than a month, 23 days soon! I'm so excited, I haven't seen him since 6th grade!

Well, that's the life of a happy me! Loves!

2 comments:

  1. stop being the cutest! haha jk. seriously though. i love your awesome attitude and your kindness!!
    you rock, babe!
    hugs!
    sami g

    ReplyDelete