Monday, April 22, 2013

Music Monday // Hunter Hayes


My love for Hunter Hayes has grown like a wildfire lately. He's just so lovely. I remember the first time I heard him, it was before he was super big. I was watching the CMT channel playing a bunch of music videos, I saw his "Storm Warning" and I was about to die.


A young, super attractive, and super talented [I mean, did you see all those instuments?!] country singer?! I'm in! It was pretty much love at first sight. No joke. But my love ended up dying slowly, I never stopped loving him, but I wasn't his number one fan!

Then, my love for country began to grow again, and so did my love for Hunter. My friend gave me his CD for my birthday, and I'm a renewed, obsessed fan. Anywho, he's just so lovely. Please listen to every song on his album and every album in the future. Just please.







[all via]

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment