Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Adventures in the Life of Being Me.



Hi, I'm Sarah, and I'm crazy, music LOVING, and hyper. I love photography. I'm super excited for summer, because, no school and stuff. And yeah.

Yesterday and today have been very different for me. Because, all of a sudden, I will actually act like a freak and be crazy in front of people. Like honestly, it's a random burst of confidence, I guess? Who knows, but I kind of love it.

Really though.

Yesterday, I was singing/humming things by my friend. "La dee da dee da..." And this sevie kept turning and looking at me. Ha! I laughed.

And then a few minutes later I was walking to get picked up, singing, "Hey Mickey, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, Hey Mickey! Hey! Hey! Hey Mickey!" and telling my friend I was extremely hyper at the moment. We looked forward and another seventh grader turns around and made the weirdest face, like, "What the heck, she's so weird." Immediately, my friend and I burst out laughing. It was actually pretty hilarious.

And then later, I was singing my heart out in the car, right? And some high schooler totally saw me, it was so funny!

And today they were playing music at lunch. But not just any music... 80's!  I was pretty happy. Take On Me by A-ha turned on and I literally stood up and FREAKED out! I don't know why, apparently I had a lot of probably-should-be-embarrassing energy. One of my friends told me a boy was totally looking at me, and my literal reply was something like this, "Eh, the person I marry is going to love me for being a freak." New motto, eh?

Anywho, point is, be yourself and love it. Just take what you are and completely embrace it, and please, keep this in mind:

{via}

5 comments:

  1. Who was your little friend that wa staring at you?
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just some boy that sits at a table near us! Love you!

      Delete
  2. Hey. It's totally true. Don't pretend to be "normal". You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taaaaaaaaaake onnnnnn meeeeeeee!!!!

    ReplyDelete