Wednesday, August 01, 2012

q and a with steph's blogger


hey fellow blog readers!  today's guest post is from stephanie!!!  welp, read and enjoy!!  :D

--------------------------------------

Well my name is Stephanie and my blog is : sassystephbyu.blogspot.com


who or what made you decide you wanted a blog?

Sarah Reed ( my friend ) inspired me by makin a blog.

what inspired your blog name?

 It inspired me because my friends call me Steph and it's a blog so I call it Blogger,  steph's blogger.

what do you usually blog about?

I blog about my life and myself.

what are your favorite blogs to read?

my favorite blog is: sarahreed99.blogspot.com

--------------------------------------

isn't she awesome?!  i will say, she wears some cute outfits on sundays {which she posts about.  [if you didn't know.]}


♥, sarah


p.s.  i had, like, the best day ever!!!!!!  {mutual was just, well, great.}



No comments:

Post a Comment