Sunday, September 23, 2012

bubbly.

i finally got the bubble necklace i've been waiting for!!  eeeekkk!!!  it's so pretty and i just couldn't be happier.  :D

{i don't know what is with the punk face in this picture...
shirt: hand-me-down from kacey
pants: charlotte russe
shoes: beall's outlet
& finally...
bubble necklace: the polkadot shop 


so, when i got home from school on friday, my mom told me she wanted to show me something in my room. when we walked in there i saw the bubble necklace sitting there on my bed and i immediately put it on.  i was so happy!  and actually, it matched my outfit, so i wore it to my friend's house, too.

we ordered it from the polkadot shop like 3 or 4 weeks ago {and it was totes worth the wait,} on sale for 16 bucks.  

see their facebook and wordpress there.

be prepared for lots of outfits with this bubble necklace.  lots.

♥, sarah

8 comments:

  1. cutie! looks great with your hair! i'll have to borrow it sometime... :)

    hugs!
    samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! it's a redhead color ain't it? haha. :D

      ♥, sarah

      Delete
  2. LOOKIN GOOD little sister!

    LOVE YOUUUUU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you thank you!

      love you too!!!

      ♥, sarah

      Delete
  3. I think you make it cute! Twins someday?
    Loves,
    Kallee

    ReplyDelete
  4. its so gorgeous and you too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww... thanks steph! :D you're so beautiful.

      ♥, sarah

      Delete