Saturday, September 08, 2012

music monday

{this couldn't wait until monday...}

ok people, if you are ready to bawl your eyes out, listen to this song.

trust me, it's soooo sad, but soooo beautiful.  it was released last friday after taylor swift performed it at a stand up to cancer telethon.

i'm so obsessed.  the emotion in this song is crazy.  it's crazy that it's possible to even make someone feel this way.

here's the video of her performing it.

ronan // taylor swift


amazing.  right?  enjoy.  {well, cry your eyes out, even t. swift was afterwards...}

Embedded image permalink

and please, go buy the song on itunes.  help fight cancer.

{see more about ronan here and the blog that inspired the song here.}

♥, sarah

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yes, yes it is. i can't bare it. i have to cry...

      ♥, sarah

      Delete
  2. i am not the verge of crying right now....

    Hannah
    anotsocrazylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I didn't even listen to the song before I said awesome and now I have no idea why I did! I couldn't even finish it! So sad! :( worse than the hunger games! I am crying so hard right now!!!
    Loves,
    Kallee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's soooooo sad! i have tears in my eyes whenever i hear it.

      ♥, sarah

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing this. I love T-Swift. She's an amazing and my inspiration for certainty.

    Amanda @ weandserendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome. taylor swift is totally, completely my inspiration, too. she's amazing.

      ♥, sarah

      Delete