Monday, September 17, 2012

glasses.

i'm kind of, just maybe, might, have an obsession with nerd glasses.  or glasses in general.  but anyways, because so, i was sportin' these babes all day on saturday.  


and then i may or may have not had a mini photo shoot of myself in them at like 11 'o' clock at night with the fakes.  :D









don't you agree that i just need some of these glasses?  i'm almost tempted to start wearing my old 4th grade glasses, {which i'm not sure i ever needed...} just to make my vision worse.  haha.  jk.  maybe.

♥, sarah

p.s.  i've come to the conclusion that nerd glasses, whether you need them or not, can become part of any outfit.  now i just have to become brave enough to wear them to school.  hehe.

10 comments:

  1. Thats so cute sarah love the glasses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you so freaking gorgeous? You are perfect. I am not even joking. Period. I am so mad I lost mine.
    Loves,
    Kallee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww... kallee! thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! you freaking just made my day. i love you. {obviously in a friendly way... awkie! haha. :D } once, and a million times again, thank you!!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

      ♥, sarah

      btw// i've always thought you were pretty darn sassy, cute, pretty and the definition of perfection. and you have the. cutest. clothes.

      Delete
  3. You are a BABE!!! You totally rock those! You're lucky you can work glasses! haha. I love ya, doll! :)

    hugs!
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe. thank you. love ya too doll!

      ♥, sarah

      Delete
  4. oooh i have been looking for some geek chic glasses. love these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. i love them too. too bad i can't wear some for real. :( haha! i would tell you wear i got them {even if they are fake}, but i got them from a leader at my first year at girl's camp! sorry!

      ♥, sarah

      Delete
  5. Once I find some of these bad boys I will wear them to school with you!!!
    Loves,
    Kallee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should!!! let's do it! it would be super duper uber fun! :D

      ♥, sarah

      Delete