Monday, October 01, 2012

music monday

so, today's song...

i have heard it before,

but what made me know it so well was this girl from this post.

and now i am simply obsessed.

it is so cute.  and just adorable.  "maybe i think you're cute and funny."  -favorite lyric.


You and I by Ingrid Michaelson on Grooveshark

"Don't you worry there my honeyWe might not have any moneyBut we've got our love to pay the bills

"Maybe I think you're cute and funnyMaybe I wanna do what bunnies do with youIf you know what I mean

"Oh, let's get rich and buy our parents homesIn the south of FranceLet's get rich and give everybody nice sweatersAnd teach them how to dance

"Let's get rich and build our house on a mountainMaking everybody look like antsFrom way up there, you and I, you and I

"Well, you might be a bit confusedAnd you might be a little bit bruisedBut baby how we spoon like no one else

"So I will help you read those booksIf you will soothe my worried looksAnd we will put the lonesome on the shelf

"Ooh, let's get rich and buy our parents homesIn the south of FranceLet's get rich and give everybody nice sweatersAnd teach them how to dance

"Let's get rich and build our house on a mountainMaking everybody look like antsFrom way up there, you and I, you and I

"Ooh, let's get rich and buy our parents homesIn the south of FranceLet's get rich and give everybody nice sweatersAnd teach them how to dance

"Let's get rich and build our house on a mountainMaking everybody look like antsFrom way up there, you and I, you and I"
{lyrics via}
don't you just love it?  i know i do... with a passion!  :D
♥, sarah
p.s.  feliz octubre!

6 comments: