Monday, October 08, 2012

chevy chevy chevron on a pumpkin.

once upon a time,  i was on the lovely pinterest and i came across this amazing thing...

{via}

and i decided i just had to make my own!  so today while spray painting my furniture {more to come on this...}, i grabbed our pumpkin, asked my mum if i could paint it, and low and behold, i did.  here's a diy tutorial!


i know, it's not as adorably perfect as the original, but it's something!  you can't go wrong with chevy chevy chveron!  haha.  hope you enjoy!

♥, sarah

p.s.  i re-made-over samantha's blog!  it was so fun!  

13 comments:

  1. it looks great! thanks for the makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so sassy sarah you are good at everything you are so crafty want to live with me? Jk

    <3
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww... thanks steph! haha! that would be awesome! lol. :D

      ♥, sarah

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thanks! and thanks for pinning it! :D

      ♥, sarah

      Delete
  4. Loving this pumpkin decorating!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think thіs is among the moѕt imрoгtant info foг
    me. Anԁ i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The website style is great, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers
    Also visit my page : Pet

    ReplyDelete