Saturday, October 27, 2012

november sponsor!

remember this?  well it's time.

if you would like to sponsor my blog, head on over to my sponsor page, comment and tell me, grab a button, put it on your blog, and i will grab your's and put it on mine!

and if you've already commented and told me, today's the day!  put my button up and i'm putting your's up!

remember!  this sponsor deal only lasts 1 month!  so, come the end of november, i will be asking for people to renew or begin sponsoring then!

♥, sarah

4 comments:

  1. I would ask you bur im already sponsoring love ya and see you tonight :)


    <3 steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup! see ya! can't wait to see your katniss costume!

      ♥, sarah

      Delete
  2. i need your button for this!

    Hannah
    anotsocrazylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's on the sponsor page! choose whatever one you want!! :D

      ♥, sarah

      Delete