Wednesday, October 31, 2012

happy halloween? {question mark intended.}

i'm just going to tell you now.  this is probably the worst halloween i have ever experienced.  but i'm dealing with it.  i have english homework.  and my social studies teacher gave me a 48 question review packet and the answers have to be in essay format. due tomorrow.  dumb. 

on the bright side, i might do something with my friends!  but probably not.  because homework is dumb.

p.s.  can i say i sincerely love all of my friends so much?!  they are always there for me and they always make me feel included no matter what.  i love 'em all.  {and i know this is a random spot for a p.s.  but it fit here, all right?}

but anyways...  i hope you all are having a better halloween then i am!  please, enjoy these to put you more in the spirit.

Pinned Image
{via}


Pinned Image
{via}

Pinned Image
{via}

now if you excuse me i have homework.  thanks for letting me know you care teachers.  thanks a lot.

♥, sarah


10 comments:

  1. Ultimate party crashers 101. Haha! I love how the first pic says Kiki{Keekee} creates! Teachers can be so dumb.
    Loves,
    Kallee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "we're just pretendin' to be hobo's" haha.

      ♥, sarah

      Delete
    2. Haha! The. Best.
      Loves,
      Kallee

      Delete
  2. Haha I know I wish teacherz don't give homework on haloween even mr. sterbergh he never gives us homework except today on haloween OMG!!! :( good luck sarah hope you get your homework done
    P.s. That hotdog really hurt im not even kidfing it scared the crap out of me

    <3 steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right?! seriously on halloween?!?! i almost died.

      ♥, sarah

      Delete
    2. p.s. i feel bad that hot dog hit you! apparently people on the road on halloween night are scary? this world is cruel. haha!

      Delete
  3. my bro got hit with a hotdog too! probably by the same people. lame.
    hugs!
    sami g

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. weird! what are the chances of that?!?!

      ♥, sarah

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. i miss you too,
      i miss you more,
      whatever you say,
      i beat it.

      like my poem? i do.

      ♥, sarah

      Delete