Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.12.12

These are some of my thoughts today:

// I was so happy and sing-songy and giggly all day, totally regarding the fact that I had tons of homework waiting me at home.

// The biggest reason as to why ^ is because I'm pretty sure I'll be temporarily/permamently slap-happy from lack of sleep.

// I think teachers just decide to torment us around finals by telling us to get good sleep and study, but giving us so much homework that we can't do any of it.

stop giving us homework and i can actually answer truthfully, "great!"
{via}
// Humans are great.  I mean, like some people just make life worth living.

// 12/12/12 . 12:12:12 was awesome. 

{Yes, I wrote Monday.  Don't Judge.  It's the week before finals and I'm tired.}
{And yes, I was the only person who wrote it down.  Call me a nerd.  I don't have an iPod to take a picture!"
// Yes, I have homework I could be doing.  No, I don't want to do it.

// Sometimes I tell myself, "I quit."  But then I wake up and go to school and stay up for hours doing homework.  Ugh.

// We did our "High School Plans" today.  I love math, but the name for my senior math class scares me.  "AP Calculus/Analytical Geometry."  I mean what?

//  I need sleep.  Otherwise I'll start laughing so hard that my cheeks will hurt.  Again.

// I finally went "hay ride caroling."  I've wanted to do it since I was little, and we did it for mutual tonight.  I was happy.  Even if my singing was completely off key the WHOLE TIME.

// I hate English.

// I have so many thoughts inside my head.

And I'm not going to bore you all to death and keep naming them.  So yeah bye.

Pinned Image
{via}

♥, Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Oh please! Would you tell me! I have crazy a lot of homework. But lucky for me, finals is next week. :)
    Loves,
    Kallee
    P.S. I am positive I will not be making an appearance in your calculous class!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had any finals yet, either. But still! They're next week and I'm not going to be able to get like any stinkin' sleep. Staying up until midnight is not my fancy.

      ♥, Sarah

      P.S. I'm so freaking scared. Haha.

      Delete
  2. Cute! I wished I saw 12:00 on the clock daran me :( what did u write on the paper?

    <3 steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I just wrote the time and stuff. Yeah.

      ♥, Sarah

      Delete
  3. You are so my sister
    I love this post
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nelly!

      You are so MY sister.
      I love you.
      I love you!

      ♥, Sarah

      Delete