Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Catch-Up

Ok, I've been gone a while.  But it's only because of this.

{view on Insta}

I GOT AN IPOD 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You all know how much I wanted this, right?  I may or may not have shed tears over it.  First world pains, I guess.  Haha!

But seriously, I didn't think I was getting it because the deal was I had to pay half, and I didn't have the money!  But my parents decided to give it to me before I actually could give them the money.  Love them.

Anywho, I've been on it 24/7.  I'm literally always  on it.  Always!  Hence why, I haven't really been on blogger since Tuesday.

Anyways, my new life as an iPodder has involved lots of freaking hilarious things.  Please see.

{View on Insta}











Oh how I love Siri.....  and AutoCorrect, well sometimes.  Haha!

Anyways, I hope you all had a wonderful  Christmas full of cheer!  

♥, Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Haha, siri is the best, hey my name is on the screenshot haha its our conversation we had together haha

    <3 steph

    ReplyDelete