Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Adam.

My friend, Jill, told me today was "Christmas Adam" today.  Makes sense right?  Tomorrow's Christmas Eve, so...  yeah.

Anywho, today was an awesome day!

We had a seriously awesome Sunday School lesson.  We watched a Christmas video and then shared our thoughts about what the Savior has done for us in our lives.  It was so amazing.

And then in Young Women's, all the Branch leaders gave a truly amazing lesson.  I was so touched.

And after that, in Sacrament Meeting, it was the Ward Choir Christmas Program!  And I was part of it!  It was so beautiful.  So glad I was in it.

Anyway, this was my Christmas outfit.  I know, it's not in Christmas colors, but black and white is wintery enough, right?

{Glasses: borrowed from my sister, Chanel,
Shirt: f21,
Belt: No clue,
Skirt: f21,
Tights: Target,
Socks: Target,
Boots: Kohl's}

{Awkard "Touch a Tree" Photo.}

Then this is what I changed into afterward, I literally just slipped on some pants and a sweater and I was done.  So comfy, too.

{Sweater:  Hand-me-down,
Pants:  I actually have no clue, probably Kohl's,
Shoes:  Tilly's}


Before and after!!

{view on Instagram}
Yuppers, Merry Christmas Adam and then Christmas Eve in less than 30 minutes, if you live here!

♥, Sarah

P.S.  I finally got boots socks!  Thanks Mom!


All photo credit:  Chanel, my beloved sister.

4 comments: