Thursday, December 20, 2012

Like There's No Tomorrow.


So the world is supposed to end tomorrow huh?

I personally don't think it will, but if you do, go ahead and listen to Die Young, Live While We're Young, and YOLO all you want.  I'm good with that.

Right now, I really like listening to Party Like It's 1999.  I feel it fits.


Hahahahahahaha.

^^I'm hyper.  My sister and I decided that if I ever drank caffeine, I would go temporarily insane.  Just saying.

I saw this tweet....


And almost died of laughter.  Hahahahahahaha.

Anyways, I hope I get to blog to you all tomorrow!

♥, Sarah

P.S.  Sorry if you think I'm taking this way to casually.  Just sorry.

6 comments:

  1. Party like it's 1999 is a good song!
    Loves,
    Kallee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! And love you all like theres no tomorrow and nice touch on live while we're young and die young

    <3 steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post.

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Let us know on:
    www.theredviolet.blogspot.com

    Kiss, Selina & Olivia, The RedViolet

    ReplyDelete