Monday, December 24, 2012

Blog Swap: My Life In Pink

Rebekah and I decided to do a blog swap about Christmas!  She's super great, so I hope you enjoy!  And follow her when your done reading! 

♥//♥//♥//♥//♥//♥//♥//♥//♥//♥//♥//♥//♥//♥//♥//♥//♥//♥//♥//♥

Hey! My name is Rebekah and I am here guest posting on Sarah's blog.

I am going to talk about my Christmas traditions in my family. We have lots, so I will only share a few.


Every year we see Santa! (of course)




Every Christmas morning we line up on the stairs from youngest to oldest. Then we walk down the stairs singing "We Wish You a Merry Christmas". We run into our living room and open everything up!


Also, everyone in my family gets their own box and we decorate it. That is where we put all of our presents!


Lastly, we do the Christmas nativity. My grandma directs it, and it gets intense! We have a sound track with the people telling the story on it and songs. We have costumes and a stage. This year i was mary. Let me just say, it was so awkward! My cousin was Joseph and we couldn't stop laughing.



Those are some of my family traditions at Christmas time. Thanks Sarah for letting me blog swap with you! merry Christmas everyone!


3 comments:

  1. I love the box idea! Your family is so cute!

    ♥, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, its the opposite from sarah's family they do oldest to youngest and rebekah's do youngest to oldest :), still so cute! we dont have christmas traditions its sad but i wish we did :)

    <3 steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot! You two would be a cute couple. And your baby is even cuter! Just to make your life 10x more awkward...
    Loves,
    Kallee

    ReplyDelete