Thursday, November 01, 2012

you only live once

{steph [katniss]), me [nerd], reba [ballerina (swan lake)], keekee [footballer], jill [belle], aubs [girl from camphalf-blood], emily [chocolate mouse]}

so last night ended up being pretty great, instead of turning out like what i thought.

a couple of my friends called me up and wanted me to come.  they finally convinced me by playing the first verse of live while we're young, and then telling me "liam is waiting for you!"

"Hey girl I'm waiting on ya, I'm waiting on ya, 
Come on and let me sneak you out,
And have a celebration, a celebration, 
The music up the window's down..."

oh liam, that angelic child.


so i through together a costume.  i put my nerd glasses on and taped a piece of paper to my shirt that said, "i love math."


so i arrived at kallee's neighborhood gate, and they were all right there, so we left to walk to another neighborhood.  on the way, we saw 2 racing cars.  way to be safe on halloween buckos.


we went around trick or treating and at one house this girl's hubby loved my costume.  i've found a fellow math lover!  haha! 


then we we went to one of our leader's house.  she told us there were some boys from our grade in the backyard.  and if you know me, i was all, "let's go!"  haha.  i honestly don't care what boys they are, i will talk to them if i get a chance.  haha!  so we went into their backyard and we were all, "party crashers!"  yeah.  we crashed a party.  {of about 5 people.}  YOLO.  then, we played some intense ping-pong {which i lost.  haha!}


then we went to a few more houses sat on a curb and talked for a while.  then walked home.  we experienced quite a lot for us new to the teen world.  one person in a car screamed at us, not like mad or anything, but they just, you know, sreamed.  it actually scared me!  and then these other scary people passed by and threw a frozen. hot. dog. at. us.  and it hit stephanie!  and she said it hurt!  we ran all the way back to keekee's after that.


when we got back to kallee's we me made some popcorn and then left.  overall, it was an epic night.


and just for kicks, check out my favorite YOLO songs of the moment.  

hope you had a night full of great and crazy things!  happy late halloween!

♥, sarah

6 comments:

  1. Yeah that night was a scary and freaky night :(
    Love ya

    <3 steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it weird that I can not remember getting our picture taking together at all?! When was that?
    Reba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was when we crashed the party! haha! {well, right before...}

      ♥, sarah

      Delete
  3. Ya! So fun! Love the name footballers!
    Loves,
    Kallee

    ReplyDelete