Friday, August 17, 2012

fav blogs friday

ok, guys, so i think i'm just gonna kinda quite fbf. i don't have an exact reason as to why, but i am.  i might do it occasionally when i want to but....  what evs. 

instead... i am starting a sponsor system!!  {which is totally gonna be bust because i have like 12 [amazing!] followers}  but anyways be looking for it soon {or maybe not so soon... ?} up in the tabs bar.  it might be a while.  i have no clue.  it might have to wait until i redo my blog. again.  {i know, you're thinking, "already?!"  i think i'm going to try a new technique this time.  [that i probably won't be using for anyone else.  it might be pretty complicated.]  but i'm totally over the design i have on my blog right now...} 

oh.  and today was my favorite spirit day of the year...

nerd day!!!!  

i love it!  exclamation point!  {haha.  see what i did there?!}

here was my outfit:




{pics taken by: chanel}
{shirt:tj maxx
skinnies: jcp
bow tie: made from sis. waldie in my ward for girls camp a few years ago!
glasses: from sis. waldie for girl's camp}

♥, sarah

2 comments:

  1. Love it! So adorable as always!!!! I would love to sponsor when I figure out what it is! Haha!
    Loves,
    Kallee
    Becausekalleeisblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete