Sunday, August 26, 2012

q and a with my life in pink


hey all you blog readers!  today, we have another guest post from none other than... rebekah!!  she's been a great friend of mine since last year and i hope you just adore her!!

--------------------------------------

Hello everyone! My name is Rebekah and I blog at My Life in Pink. I am in love with tennis,my amazing friends, pinterest, instagram (thanks Kallee), and of course pink! Now, on to the questions.




who or what made you decide you wanted a blog?

I started to want a blog when my mom got for her birthday her own website to blog on, which of course she has never used.

what inspired your blog name?

My blog name was inspired when I decided I needed to redo my blog. I was trying to think of a blog name. I asked my brother and he said something with pink. So, I came up with My Life in Pink!

what do you usually blog about?

Well, I need to start blogging more. When I do blog, it is usually about my adventures, my loves, and all about me!

what are your favorite blogs to read?

That is a hard one, but I would have to say...

My Life in Pink (mine :) )
The Life of a Redhead (this one!)
Samantha's Story (Samantha's)
Because I am Blonde (Kallee's)
Steph's Blogger (Stephanie's)

Thanks for letting me guest post on your blog!

Love,
Rebekah

--------------------------------------

don't you just love her?!  i know, she's great.  
 and remember if you wanna do a q and a just tell me!!

♥, sarah

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting my blog down!! Yours is one of my favs too! :)

    hugs!
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks doll! I do just adore you! Great answers!!!
    Loves,
    Kallee
    Becausekalleeisblonde.blogspot.cm

    ReplyDelete