Monday, August 06, 2012

q and a with the story of a not so crazy life


hello peeps!  today's q and a is from hannah!  she's been a great friend of mine for, like, ever.  hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------

hey guys! i am the owner of http://anotsocrazylife.
blogspot.com/ , this is the first time i have done a question and answer but i am sure lucky to be doing it on this cute girls blog! well i hope you enjoy and dont throw tomatoes at me! haha. here are my answers....




who or what made you decide you wanted to blog?

actually, funny story, it was you (that would be sarah reed, the owner of this blog)! i always followed your blogs and thought that it would be cool to start my own. 

what inspired your blog name?

well, my life is not very exciting but i sure like to blog! at first i kept telling myself that there was not a good title because my life is not very crazy. then i decide that that was a great name!

what do you usually blog about?

 i usually blog about events that are happening in my life at that time. 

what are your favorite blogs to read?

well of course this one! but i also love my life in pink and because i am a blond.



well. there you have it! 
thx for reading,
Hannah

--------------------------------------

isn't she great?!  and hilarious, "don't throw tomatoes at me!" welp, see ya later alligators!

♥, sarah


2 comments:

  1. Hannah, you are adorable and I love you for reading my blog! Cute girl!
    Loves,
    Kallee
    becausekalleeisblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kallee, you are so sweet. i love your blog! :)
      thx,
      Hannah
      anotsocrazylife.blogspot.com

      Delete