Sunday, August 26, 2012

home sweet home!

oh goodness guys.  i am absolutely obsessed with my aunt and uncle's cabin.  it's huge!!!  and it's so nice.  i could live up there if they'd let me.  haha.  but anyways, it was great.  i talked with my aunts and uncles that all went up there.  and i played my guitar in the woods like a babe.  haha.  {so far, not very many people think i'm that funny when i say that, but i think i'm hilarious!  ahahaha.}  and then, my cousin, calla, came up and we had so much fun jumping off landings onto this huge beanbaglaying on hammocks, and looking at my seventh grade yearbook.  it was great!  ...but how's this to ruin it all.


i got sick.
  

i got the flu!  it was horrible!  i still managed to have a lot of fun with it, but my whole trip consisted of coughing, hacking, sneezing, hiding my cold nose under blankets and feeling so achey at some points i just didn't think i could move.  oh.  and then on the way home, my ears wouldn't pop the whole way, so i could barely hear anything.  and sometimes, they started to hurt.

but now, i'm home.  but still feeling sick.  so i couldn't go to church.  which made me sad, but that's probably best, because i desperately need a shower and i wouldn't have had any time to do that before church.  {we decided to stay until this morning...}

anyways.... pictures coming soon!  {not very many, the battery died.  :( }

oh well, i'll probably go get in the shower now.  if i can find the energy to do so.  

♥, sarah

p.s.  did i mention that every time i sneeze it feels like a death sentence?!  'cause it does.

7 comments:

  1. Awww! Feel better soon! I would hate for you to miss school! :( Glad you had fun! Their cabim sounds awesome! :)

    Extra hugs,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww... thanks sami g! you are an amazing friend! that made me feel just a bit better! thanks again!!

      ♥, sarah
      {author}

      Delete
    2. You are so welcome! Glad to know I am an amazing friend!! :)

      hugs!
      Samantha

      Delete
  2. I am so sad you are sick!!!! Other than your sickness you trip sounded so fun! And I HATE it when my ears pop. I can't believe you had to have them popped the whole way! :) Get better soon please!

    Love,
    Rebekah

    mylifeinpink101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! the trip was awesome.

      ♥, sarah
      {author}

      p.s. guest post going up soon!! :D

      Delete
    2. So sad you got sick! I miss you way to much! I bet your babe guitarplains was phenominiall! Haha!
      Loves,
      Kallee

      Delete
    3. awww.. thanks! i hope my guitar playin' was that good. you know how good niall is?! haha. love it!

      ♥, sarah
      {author}

      p.s. thanks for talkin' to me on the phone today! that was soooo nice! you're an amazing friend!

      Delete