Friday, August 31, 2012

pics from cabin!!

{confused?!  see here.}

in the car!!!!




my guitar!


my favorite vaca snack!


what it looked like at first....



what it looked like half way there...



what it looked like almost there...


actually there...


and me playing the guitar like a babe.  ahahaha.

{look how concentrated i look, haha,  yup!  totally a babe.  lol.   it was the only bright pic i had, all the others were too dark.  :D }

♥, sarah

p.s.  happy weekend!!!  yippee!  3 day weekend.  thank goodness for labor day!




4 comments:

  1. Cute sarahbublook so cute I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Lovin the babe playing guitarness! I am craving your snackie this instant!
    Loves,
    Kallee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahaha. thank you! he he. the snack is so good! my actual favorite is the lays kettle cooked sea salt and cracked pepper. it's amazing! but this one was really good, too!!

      ♥, sarah

      Delete