Thursday, August 02, 2012

q and a with samantha's story, db, and beauty made simple

hey peeps!  today's q and a is from samantha!  hope you enjoy!!!


--------------------------------------



Hello. My name is Samantha or Sami G, whichever you prefer to call me. I am in love with blogging, especially with my beauty blog, Discover Beauty. I love my friends, family, the color turquoise {it's the best} and all things cute. Please check me out at 

Samantha's Story

Discover Beauty

Beauty Made Simple



who or what made you decide you wanted a blog?

My dear twin, Sarah Reed. {cutie}

what inspired your blog name?

I just loved the way it flowed. {Samantha's Story}

what do you usually blog about?

beauty, cuteness, my life

what are you favorite blogs to read?

Because I am Blonde
Harry Potterness
Kelsey Bang
Living With Fletch
Life of a Redhead (go redheads!)

--------------------------------------

isn't she just amazing?!  she truly is my dear twin.  {i mean, go redheads!  :D }  haha.  check out our blog, those {awkward} redheads.  we are going to be givin' it a makeover and start blogging more soon, so hold on!!  more q and a's later!

♥, sarah



1 comment: