Saturday, November 10, 2012

christmas lights?



yes.  christmas lights!  every year, the saturday before thanksgiving, we put up our chrismtas lights, but don't turn them on until the day after thanksgiving.  

but this year, my mom wouldn't have been able to do it due to a stake meeting and my dad and i didn't want to do it on our own, so we did them today.

it was actually cold.  cold!  i was so happy!  it was the first day of the year i could wear a jacket.  it was amazing.

{today's weather.  and their typo made me laugh.  "today is  forecast..."}
{via}

tonight is going to be one of those lazy, awesome nights that consist of:

// watching t.v., most likely hallmark christmas movies. 
// staying warm with my favorite "ho ho ho" christmas blanket.
// chowing down on homemade popcorn
// drinking hot chocolate
// eating left over halloween candy
// and maybe some ice cream 

♥, sarah

8 comments:

  1. Sounds healthy! Haha. Christmas lights? Oh boy.
    Loves,
    Kallee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Thats awesome :)

    <3 steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. it is! i'm so excited for thanksgiving... and christmas!

      ♥, sarah

      Delete
  3. sounds like my kind of night. we started putting our up too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. I'm dying for Christmas. Such a lovely post! I listened to Christmas music all day yesterday..until my dad came inside and told me that I had to turn it off. He's a believer in nothing Christmas until after Thanksgiving. I don't hate him for it. Haha.

    XOXO
    Becca

    PS) For some silly reason, my button is being sort of a cotton-headed ninny-muggin and is still not really working. I tried to fix it..is there any way that you could try to re-upload it so that I can see if it will perhaps work? That would be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love christmas too! we always listen to christmas music while putting up the lights. so that was great. :)

      ♥, sarah

      p.s. sure! i will put your button up again right... now!

      p.s.s. "cotton-headed ninny-muggin?" haha! that's the best thing i've ever heard. :)

      Delete