Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012


Thanksgiving was great.  I stuffed my face, layed down on a couch squished with my cousin and sister, and then stuffed myself again with pie.

Later, my cousin came back over and we had a sleep over!  We talked/watched MattyB until 10ish and then decided we wanted to watch a movie.  That movie, was Napoleon Dynamite.  Seriously the funniest movie ever!  Some of my favorite quotes:

"Tina, you fat lard eat your dinner!"

"I see you're drinking 1%.  Is that 'cause you think you're fat?  'Cause you're not.  You could be drinking whole if you wanted to."

"Just make yourself a dang quesadilla!"

"I like your sleeves.  They're real big."

Bahahaha.  It was great.

We ended up going to bed at about 1 in the morning and I woke up at 6:45 and couldn't go back to sleep!  It was not fun, so I took a shower!  Haha, but really.  For breakfast we made {chocolate chip} pancakes.  I put whipped cream and chocolate syrup on them.  This was pretty much me:

Tired + Sugar for Breakfast = Super Hyper

It was crazy.  We had a pillow fight and then she wrote Napoleon Dynamite quotes all over my chalkboard. :)

♥, Sarah

Oh. and one more thing i need to add to my thankful list.

Music.

4 comments: