Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Yes, I Really Do Have Eyebrows

The perks of being a ginger:  having "no" eyebrows.  Haha, but seriously.  They're like, invisible.  But tonight while the great make-up/hair artist, Kallee, was doing my make-up, {And no, I was not going anywhere, and yes, it was like 8:30 at night.}  we decided to use the handy-dandy eyebrow pencil.  It took me a while to get used to it and it still feels kind of weird, but I totally love it:


What do you think?  Tell me in the comments:

♥, Sarah

6 comments:

  1. It looks so good on you. You should do that often :) so how did you curl your hair its so sassy :)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph!! Kallee did my hair and make-up. It's great, right? She curled it with one of those curling wands.

      ♥, Sarah

      Delete
  2. I think it looks great if I do say so myself! It was a night full of changes!
    Loves,
    Kallee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I love it! Thanks for the make-up/hair! My mom was all, "huh! I love your hair!"

      "Kallee did it!"
      "How?"
      "She used a wand and mousse."
      "We need to get some!"

      Haha, my mum's obsessed. :)

      ♥, Sarah

      Delete
  3. you look gorgeous! i am lovin' the look on you! you should totes wear it to school some day.
    hugs!
    sami g

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really want too! All I need is an eyebrow pen...

      ♥, Sarah

      Delete