Monday, November 05, 2012

music monday

one direction has come out with 2 things in the last 2 days.  first of all, yesterday....

THE MUSIC VIDEO FOR LITTLE THINGS CAME OUT!  here it is:



so amazing.  and this girl explains the song and video perfectly.

and then today i came home from school to find that you can listen to their whole album via itunes!  {but you can't buy it yet.}

let me tell you now,  I. AM. OBSESSED!!!!!  it's ridiculous.  i love it even more than i thought i would!  and it shows off their vocals so much.  it's beautiful and wonderful and i'm fangirling over it every moment.  trust me, i just keep on listening to it.

it's only up for "a limited time,"  so get listening.  and look at the tracklist here.

enjoy it all!  and now if you excuse me, i'm going to go listen to the album for the 3rd time.

♥, sarah

6 comments:

  1. Liam's hair! Why?! I started crying when Niall was singing! I felt he loved me and sang that to me! Sooooooooo cute!
    Loves,
    Kallee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, but liam's still super cute!! i don't hate the hair, but i will be honest, my hubs looked better with it a bit longer. haha!

      this whole song makes me feel that way. i love it. ed sheeran knows how to write lyrics that makes girls melt and feel wonderful. and 1D knows how to sing it to make 'em believe it.

      ♥, sarah

      Delete
    2. True dat. Perhaps just a little swoop in the front Liam?
      Loves,
      Kallee

      Delete
    3. haha. i will tell him. hahahaha. if only...

      ♥, sarah

      Delete