Monday, November 12, 2012

Music Monday

{veteran's day outfit: 2012}
{sweater: f21,
pants: jcp
boots: kohl's
necklace: hand-me-down,
headband: strip of tulle tied together}
Ummmmmmmmmmmm....  I'm still obsessing over RED {meaning, i haven't really listened to anything else lately}, so.....  I guess I'll tell you my newest favorites.

// all too well
// holy ground

And to transition from RED to Take Me Home listen to Come Back... Be Here on RED, it reminds me of One Direction.  Bahahahaha. Awkie.  

♥, Sarah

6 comments:

  1. I really want one directions cd!
    Loves,
    Kallee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Love the pic. Who took it? And who taught you how to pose? Because you always do really pretty and really great poses so seriously who :D?

    <3 steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks steph!!!! i had my mom stand in the precise spot where i wanted the picture to be taken from and then my mom took it. {because i'm a control freak} as for poses... it kind of just comes naturally. i mean, of course i think about like fashion bloggers and how they pose and stuff. but i think being a{n amateur} photographer helps, too. plus, if i have chanel take my pictures then she tells me where to look. sooo... just all of this adds up to it i guess.

      and then i edit the pictures.

      but thanks so much steph! such a sweet comment! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. i love begin again! but then again, i love absolutely every song on the album.... :)

      ♥, sarah

      Delete