Monday, November 19, 2012

Music Monday

I'm still obsessing over Take Me Home, but today's song is not from the album, and it's not even by One Direction.  It's actually a song I heard on the iTunes store a little less than a week ago, but I loved it instantly.  It is...

Ho Hey // The Lumineers


I love the music that's coming into trend lately, it's very Folk, but very Indie.  I call it Indie-Folk, but you can decide on a name for it yourself.  But anyways, it's really awesome.  Pop is slowly transitioning out, and Indie-Folk is slowly coming in.

♥, Sarah

10 comments:

  1. Haha! I am not a big music listener!
    Loves,
    Kallee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I definitely am!! it's my favorite thing! Me gusta MUCHO escuchar musica! MUCHO! jaja. <<haha in spanish. ;)

      ♥, sarah

      Delete
    2. a spanish haha.

      ♥, sarah

      Delete
  2. Haha cant wait to listen to it :D

    <3 steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am in love with this song:) it definitely is going to be played at my wedding. stellar choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog! so dang cute :)

    New follower!

    kianabates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete