Saturday, November 24, 2012

Lincoln + Book Report


Anne of Green Gables book

I have a book report due in about 13 days.  I'm on page 69 out of 309.  Talk about stress.  So today has been dedicated to reading Anne of Green Gables with my favorite "ho ho ho" blanket and just read.  I'm sure it would be a wonderful book if I wasn't so stressed about reading it!  Haha, but seriously.  It's amazing, it's just hard to appreciate it.

On a happier note, I saw Lincoln Yesterday!


It was really, really good.  It was all about passing the 13th amendment.  And you know how I love anything political or having to do with office.  It just interests me so much.  Anyways, I highly recommend it.  The actors are amazing {especially Josh Gordon Levitt, he was a pleasant surprise.} and Daniel Day-Lewis {Lincoln} looked so much like Abe Lincoln himself!  It was great.    All you have to watch out for it's repetitive language.  Gosh darn it this world.

So, in closing, don't procrastinate your book reports and see Lincoln.  Kapeesh?  Kapeesh.

♥, Sarah

P.S.  Don't forget about December Sponsors!!  :)

6 comments:

  1. Kapeesh. I would be lying if I said I was doing well on reading my book for English!
    Loves,
    Kallee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hows that book report doing? What do you have to do for your project besides reading it?
    Im almost done with my novel project its looking great good luck with yours you will need it :D

    <3 steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Horrible. Haha, but seriously I will have no social life until this book is done. {Except for blogging, it's a weakness} What book are you reading? Glad it's going good for you!! ;)

      ♥, Sarah

      Delete
  3. I really want to see Lincoln, but sadly...our theatre isn't getting it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw darn! That's sad.

      ♥, Sarah

      P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete